Thanks for the tag Crystal, this was fun to fill out.
ERIK AND MELISSA
How long have you been together? 9 1/2 years
How long did you date? We are still dating, but before marriage 10 months.
How old is he? 34
Who eats more? I eat more often, but he consumes more in a day.
Who said I love you first? Erik did.
Who is taller? Erik
Who is smarter? Obviously I am, I chose Erik.
Who does the laundry? I do. I do. And I do.
Who does the dishes? I do mostly, but Erik does whenever he is in a chipper mood.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me I think.
Who pays the bills? I used to, then I made some serious errors (like not paying some), and now I can happily say Erik pays the bills, and I very much appreciate him for doing that.
Who mows the lawn? Erik does, but sometimes I get a whim and mow it. It mostly stays unmowed as of late.
Who cooks dinner? We both cook (I love it when he cooks), but I try really hard during the week to make dinner for my hard workin' man.
Who drives when you are together? Erik does, how else would we get to places so quickly?
Who is more stubborn? Erik is because he is a Masitis and he is his father's son.
Who kissed who first? Erik kissed me first and I kissed him right back.
Who asked who out? He asked me out twice with rejections both times (I was working) so I felt bad about that and asked him out.
Who proposed? Erik did. Best idea ever!
Who is more sensitive? I am, but Erik is very sensitive to my sensitivities.
Who has more friends? We've never stopped to count. Most of our friends are mutual, so he might win because he has co-worker friends that I don't know.
Who has more siblings? I do, I have 3 and he has 2.
Who wears the pants in the family? We are a team. We rely a lot on each other for support and friendship and just making it through each crazy day.
8 years ago

2 comments:
Hi Melissa and Erik this is ron wood. In case you might not remember Erik and i used to work at Jordan Engineering together. Anyway I would love to get ahold of him but I don't have a working number. Could you please call us. 208-869-8009 ( ron's Cell) or 208-888-4688 (home). You guys look great, can't wait to hear from ya.
Ron
Hi Erik and Melissa! I had a moment of peace and I thought I would just say hello. I hope you all are well. I am sure you are staying busy now that school has started. Give the kids a hug and a kiss from Uncle John and Aunt Jennifer. We love you all.
Post a Comment