We got a terrific new addition to our family last night. We were at Costco and after we filled up the cart, we magically ended up wandering down isles. That's when we saw her, the Hoover Wind Tunnel 2. She is a beauty.
Erik for sure has taken pity on me. Right when we got home I put it together and vacuumed all of the carpets. They look like new again. I couldn't be any happier. Maybe this will be the one to end my curse.
Notice my model? She for sure has a future (Price is Right beauty?), what a funny pose she did for me.
8 years ago

3 comments:
Woo-Hooo! I love new vacums. And your model is the cutest! I just can't believe how grown up Kenzie is, I still think of her as your baby.
I LOVE to vacuum. So I can definitely feel your exhilaration coming through at having vacuumed all your carpet to new-looking condition. Such instant satisfaction!
Definite Price is Right material...love the smile :)!
A new vacuum is truly exciting. I'm in love with mine..and I don't even like cleaning.
Post a Comment