Erik is taking me on a date tonight and he wants me to come up with something to do. I am now accepting any and all fun date ideas. They must be submitted by 4pm today for this evening, but I would love ideas for future dates.
We worked out a deal with some friends and we switch off watching each others kids every Friday. It is a smooth deal and we love not having to call a sitter/pay a sitter/worry that the sitter may be asleep on the couch with the kids running around when we get home (grrrrrrr!).
Anywho, please inspire me.
Thanks!
8 years ago

4 comments:
I hope you had fun on your date! I love date night but what I love more is free babysitters!!! - Gina
I guess I am boring, but I always want to go to the temple or the movies when I have a date night. Almost anything else we can do with him, but those two are pretty tough to get around with him.
We're so pathetic, but we love nights at home more than "going out" lately. I used to get itchy & angry that we saw no movies, ate at no restaurants, but I suppose we've now settled into kids enough.
So I'm not the best source for date ideas. We love trying new restaurants.
My idea of a great date is laying in the road and letting cars run over you --- what a rush!!!
Post a Comment