Today I wear a sticker with pride. It's the "I Voted" sticker that I found on the floor at Walmart. It is a great symbol to show that I care about my country. I like others to see it and feel inspired to go and vote. To all of my friends, get out there and vote! Then when I got home, I got a phone call from Bill Clinton himself. He asked me to vote for Hillary. When I tried to ask him how he got my number, he just kept talking right over me telling me to make my country great, I tried to tell him about wearing my sticker, but he again kept talking and when he finished he just hung up without waiting for a goodbye. I have not been treated so rudely on the phone since I worked for Sears Credit. I tell you what that was the worst job I ever had. You should never yell at account service people, it isn't their fault that you missed your payment! The only redeeming thing about that job was the vending machine. I think I ate a Hostess fruit pie every day that I worked there. I like the berry ones.
8 years ago

2 comments:
You are hilarious, Melissa. Seriously. Mandi said she saw you guys at the polls this morning...so much for your Wal-Mart story :).
You are such a sweet little Clintonite!
Post a Comment