Fridays just got a little more exciting. I am going to list 7 things that made me happy during the week every Friday. This is my attempt at looking for good things in life and hopefully it will make me a more grateful person.
1. We watched The Water Horse last weekend and now when I speak to my children, I use a Scottish accent. Their reactions make me happy.
2. I washed everyone's bedding today and I am going to do it every Friday from now on (whether or not they need it!). Going to bed tonight will make me happy.
3. I made chocolate chip cookies on Tuesday.
4. Reading Dixie's blog this week has made me happy.
5. On Thursday I watched a friend's 2 children all day, and I was HAPPY when she came and got them.
6. Erik has to give a talk in church this Sunday, and I don't (poor guy though, they just asked him this afternoon).
7. Every time Henry brought me a book to read to him made me happy.
8 years ago

2 comments:
I may have to copy you! What a great way to find the good in things!
I want to hear your Scottish accent! Next book club. Pleeeaase!
p.s. I LOVE the wedding photo below.
Post a Comment