Hey don't make fun of my oatmeal! I like your Friday gratitude idea. I am sure in need of some uplifting. I feel like the whole world has forgotten about me. I am trying hard to accentuate the positive.
His face (Henry's not the Quaker Oat Man's) is hilarious...such a giant, cheesy smile! I definitely don't miss the messes of a baby learning how to eat!
3 comments:
Hey don't make fun of my oatmeal! I like your Friday gratitude idea. I am sure in need of some uplifting. I feel like the whole world has forgotten about me. I am trying hard to accentuate the positive.
Thank you Melissa. I think that you have a wicked sense of humor. Not wicked in the usual sense, but you have a deep wit that is VERY funny!
His face (Henry's not the Quaker Oat Man's) is hilarious...such a giant, cheesy smile! I definitely don't miss the messes of a baby learning how to eat!
Post a Comment