I was so happy to have all my little ones home with me today.
I love government holidays.
In celebration of the day, we got a new sand box.
I found this neat colorful sand and bought a bag of each.
It looked like this when I first dumped it in.
They sure did have fun with it though.
I even mowed the yard today...go me!
(and yes Mom, Sam is wearing shorts, come on down)

2 comments:
You're such a fun mom, Melissa! No wonder Aidan loves your house. Such fun sand. But I'm firm in my no blending play-dough color rules, so the combined sand would have given my sense of order fits, I'm sure!
I LOVE that you did that for your kids! How cute! I know I try to create this perfect little childhood on a daily basis, and the end result... utter chaos!
Post a Comment