For my ward's enrichment meeting tonight, we are supposed to bring a couple of our favorite things. I guess it is going to be a show and tell kind of thing. I was having a hard time coming up with something to take so I typed a list of my favorite things in a word document. It is a fun and very interesting exercise. I found that my list could be broken up into three groups; sleep things, art things, and nature things.
I think I am over thinking the activity, that my "thing" should be this great "thing" that shows my personality and makes me look like a super human.
In the end, I will probably just take my favorite tape dispenser and give some boring prepared speech about it's usefulness.
What would you take?
8 years ago

5 comments:
I think the tape dispenser would be very funny and enlighten everyone to your sense of humor! I like the changes you made to your blog!
I think you should take a small pig figurine and tell everyone how much you miss Anna, how you cry yourself to sleep every night... ok, so how about a Nat King Cole cd and tell everyone how inspired you are by music, art, nature,and joy. For me, I would take Twilight and tell them how obsessed I am with books. By the way, did you hear I might be printing promo stuff for Stephanie's website and movie! Email me!
The tape speech was very informative and well delivered. Kudos.
Your speech was anything but boring! I'd love to see the rest of your list now.
I realize I am new to this old post, but that tape dispenser speech made me see a whole new Melissa and compelled me to FINALLY go buy my own dispenser - have wanted one for years but always talked myself out of needing it until now! Never laughed so hard at enrichment before- ever!
Post a Comment