CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

7 things that made me happy this week

OK, an update for Charmen for supporting me on the tape dispenser thing. I did it. I typed out a speech and I read it completely seriously. It was a blast. It is actually my favorite thing to make others laugh. That started from a very young age, and I have gotten in trouble many times for my clownishness.
So that will be #1. Making my friends laugh at Enrichment last night by making a fool of myself.
2. Eating out at Gecko Grill on Wednesday night. I love that place!
3. I missed the lunar eclipse, but that full moon last night made me happy. I think the moon is one of my favorite things to stare at.
4. Playing in the sandbox with my little bugs. They are such cute little plastic bugs, and I like to bury them and then dig them out with my shovel.
5. Watching Gone With the Wind with my sweetie (ha ha Erik, I ratted you out).
6. Having my children all well today.
7. Making a new friend. Emma, you are my friend now, it's just how it is. Accept it and go forward.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You in no way made a fool of yourself! It was classic. I was trying to explain it to Jim and he simply looked at me, puzzled.

We want to have you guys over again soon...perhaps an FHE?

Krystal said...

Melissa you are seroiusly the funniest person I know. You had me crying at Enrichment. I just emailed you an invite to view our blog if you want.

(this is Krystal from the ward and book club)

CJ said...

I am so proud of you Melissa! A sense of humor should never be wasted! I would have loved to have been there. I am glad you are happy this week! Happy tape dispensing!

Eva said...

I'll see if I can manage