CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

7 things that made me happy this week

1. The weather! We have been enjoying temperatures in the 80's.
2. Went on a date last night. We watched Fool's Gold, which was a good movie. I would describe it as a very violent romantic comedy.
3. Hosting book club on Tuesday was great fun for me. We read The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands and it was the liveliest discussion we've had.
4. I went through Sam's old clothes and found some summer clothes for Henry and some sandals that were hardly worn, yippee!
5. We hosted a High Priest group activity last Saturday and it was a lot of fun.
6. I got to eat s'mores and I wasn't even camping.
7. I took 3 naps this week. I am loving sleep lately.

1 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

You have had a lot of fun this week! 3 naps! I am so jealous!