So I went calling on a friend today. Mackenzie really wanted to go see a particular friend of hers, but when they weren't home, I had to think of an alternative. After several alternatives were not available, I tried Megan. While she couldn't invite us in, offer us cookies, or even smell good, it was great just to stand in her front yard and further my acquaintance with this super gal.
As a confession, I have been stalking her blog for some time. I think she is the wittiest gal around. So now, since I have called on her, I have some sort of right to add her as a "friend".
There you have it Megan, you've got a friend in me.
OK, I made Megan sound bad, the truth is that she had just gone running (I know who does that?) and she had to leave quickly to go work on her church calling (on a Wednesday morning?)
All in all, a successful first attempt. I don't think I will be afraid the next time.
8 years ago

2 comments:
Megan is definitely a good person to know! I'm proud of you for following through!
Hey, I thought I was your first choice???? who cares I am glad those other people weren't home!
Thank you for coming by and I felt so bad that I had to run off like that. Check out my blog to see what happened to your treat.
Post a Comment