1. This week went by crazy fast for me, I am so happy it is Friday night, I love my weekends.
2. I had book club on Wednesday. We carpooled since our friend moved a few miles away. It was fabulous to hang out with friends and laugh and laugh. I need more doses of that.
3. I told Henry to say "mommy" and he said "mommy" then after a couple of seconds he scowled and held up his finger and said, "NO NO NO!" (it was a pretty good impression)
4. Thievery Thursday. I giggle to myself just thinking about it.
5. I bought Connect 4 yesterday and it was so fun to play with them. I enjoy watching Henry fill up the rack and empty it over and over.
6. Mackenzie had a fabulous week of pretty much playing with her new favorite person, London. I am so happy to watch her play.
7. Sam got to go on a field trip today to Schnepf Farm. He said he had fun, the main report I got was that he liked the lunchable I had bought him. He is so easy to please.
8 years ago

2 comments:
Yeah! We had book club this week too, don't you just love a good girls night?
Connect Four? I'll have to see if my girls enjoy that. We are due for a new game. Book Club is always fun for an escape too - and I'm glad we had the same thoughts on the book contrary to most of the others =)
And as for London -- I think they are new best friends - thanks for watching her (twice!).
Post a Comment