CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Let me introduce you to my newest blog addition, Thievery Thursday.
Now on Thursday I am going to steal an image from a friend's blog and make my own post about it. No one is safe from the thievery.
To start things off I stole from Megan's blog (well I did give you the ingredients for the s'mores) because it caught my eye. So here is my post:
Mmmmmm, s'mores.
I wish they had a better name,
one that doesn't end in "more",
because I never know when to stop eating them.
The End

7 comments:

gina said...

FUN!

Megan said...

LOVE IT!
I hope you never stop posting everyday cause now I am addicted to waking up and looking at your blog FIRST thing!

Megan said...

Yeah that is right it is 8 Am and this is the first thing I have done today

***LIZ*** said...

Great idea! I think you should turn it into a scavenge hunt though, and challenge us to find who's blog you stole it from....

Melissa M. said...

All right Liz, you're on!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Thievery Thursday!! Cool idea! These look SO good! How do make them without the campfire???

Mandi said...

What a cute idea - thievery Thursday. And I agree - I never know when to stop eating s'mores. Probably because I'm usually camping when I eat them and I never worry about what I eat when camping -- it's the cardinal rule of camping -- you eat as much junk as you want!