CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Loving Spring Break

I am sure enjoying having Sam home this week. I love not having to rush him to get ready for school. I also enjoy not having to wake Henry up from a nap to go pick Sam up. It is nice to be schedule free.
Yesterday: We spent the whole morning at my friend Rachelle's house. She had invited Kenzie over to play, and then asked Sam to come, then I said that I might as well come and bring Henry along too. It was a fantastic time. The kids had a blast and I got to know Rachelle better.
Today: I took the kids to a park, then Target for some summer clothes, then the library, then another park, then home for lunch and a nap for Henry (I did doze a little), then a water fight in the backyard, then Erik took us out to dinner. It was probably the best March 11th I have ever had.
Tomorrow: I better get some stuff done around the house. But if any friends should want to play, we are completely available.
The Day After That: I am thinking museum. Not sure which one yet, but it is definitely a museum kind of day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so very jealous of your exciting glamorous days. and hanging out with Rachelle. Man you have the life!!!

gina said...

I wish we lived closer!