Erik and I just finished watching the movie, 1408. It is a Stephen King story. Golly was I on the edge of my seat.
I must say, I like a good scary movie. I am picky though, I prefer more of a psychological thriller without the gore.
Some of my favorite scary movies are (in no particular order):
The Lady in White
E.T.
What Lies Beneath
The Others
On Golden Pond
The Birds
Rear Window
Psycho (the Hitchcock one)
Cocoon
Do you like scary movies?
8 years ago

4 comments:
after the ring i am too afraid to watch a scary movie, but i've seen a few i do like:
cloverfield
the skeleton ring
shawn of the dead (on cleanflix b/c it's R normally)
i can't think of any others that i've seen recently. i do know that i almost went into labor with ellie from a ring 2 preview that i shut my eyes in the entire time! i am a wimp.
I am not too much into scary movies but, I did enjoy "The Others". I do prefer psychological as well, the last one I saw was "White Noise". We have Spring Break next week!
I hate them, Shane loves them. The only scary movies I liked were The Others, Watcher In The Woods, The 6th Sense, and Darby O'Gill and the Little People(seriously, that bansee is intense!)
Yeah, I am not a scary movie lover, but even I admit that the RIng was a really good movie. I get nightmares....
Post a Comment