CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

March Madness

Two words that bring great joy to me. March Madness. I have a favorite sport and it is college basketball. Not just basketball, college basketball. Why that, you say? Honestly friends learn how to speak properly.
Let me give you my reasons, they are just a few. Just sit back my friend while I type them for you. Ahhh la la la la la la la! Sorry for breaking into song, I just watched Enchanted with my kiddos (confession, I would watch it alone).
Anyway, back to why I love college basketball.
1. College players play well. It is way more fun to watch the game played well, then oh say, Jr High kids running around scared.
2. I call college ball the purity of the sport. Think about it, they want to get noticed by major NBA teams so they play their hearts out. Money hasn't taken away the magic yet, so it is more pure.
3. They run the whole game, unlike NBA stars I have seen walking down the court, come on big guys, it's basketball, not golf.
4. I also love love love filling out the NCAA Tournament brackets. Even though I don't beat Erik, because I always pick UNC to win (by the way, this is their year), it is really fun to do.
So, starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be watchin' me some ball.

0 comments: