CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Serious Hair Loss Part 2

Warning!!!!
The following images may not be suitable for young viewers.
There she lies. I actually found 3 more hair clumps after taking this first picture.
Business in the front, party in the back. That is my little girl. (sniffle)


This post goes out to my friend Katie who saved the day. She made Kenzie so stinking cute. It actually made me glad that Kenzie initiated the hair cut.

I am sorry she looks drugged in these pictures. She didn't want to be posing for me at the time. There will be future head shots. Easter is coming.
THANK YOU KATIE!!!!
You are my new heroine
(which the dictionary defines as: a woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities. Ya, that pretty much sums it up)




10 comments:

gina said...

She looks darling with short hair!!!

The Crazy Holdens said...

Dylan cut her hair once and then we had to go get it fixed, then she cut it again, we had to go get it fixed, then she cut it , yes, once again, and we had to go get it fixed. I feel for you, htere is nothing worse then finding that hair. Sorry

Amy said...

I had to gasp at the first shots...what a sight to walk in on! But she IS darling in her short hair. A good move overall!

Grandma Turtle said...

Kenzie looks so much like her Mommy. I remember when YOU were that age. I'm glad the hair experience had a happy ending. Did you ever give yourself a hair hacking?

***LIZ*** said...

You are right, the after is soooo stinkin' cute. I love her hair short like that... no more party in the back, but hey we can't have it all right? Can't wait to see Easter pics of all you little bunnies!

CJ said...

Oh my goodness! Andrew cut Brittany's beautiful long to her tushee hair at age 3. My husband was supposed to be watching the kids! I cried as I finished cutting the rest of her hair to chin length:( Kenzie looks like an older girl now! It is an absolutely adorable cut, I'm sorry Mom.

Myra said...

I love the short hair! What a cute, stylish haircut for a little girl. And think of all the time you'll save not having to put her hair in ponytails and braids for the next few months.

The Earls said...

I'm sorry I laughed at the mullet, I'm sure I'll get my just rewards. I do like her new do though. It is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kids sure can be "helpful". I was making a cake today and Lauren decided to "help" by dumping the salt in the mix for about a full minute until I noticed what she was doing... start over...

Eva said...

I completely missed this until just now when I read your moth re-cap.
I noticed the hair-cut but I had o idea of it's sneaky-self-inflicted origins!
I had a similar problem this month only I was the one doing the cutting. Really, I should know better but sometimes I just can't wait any longer and my hand reaches for the scissors without my consent.