CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

Today was a very Happy Birthday

Birthday Log, April 16th 2008
6:55 AM - awake to the clanking of fry pans.
6:56 AM - find Erik in the kitchen making me breakfast
7:20AM - ate breakfast of eggs, hash browns, and toast with my family
8:30AM - showered (it is tradition to shower on my birthday whether I need it or not)
9ish AM - drove Erik to work
11 AM - picked up Sam from school early so we could have some fun
11:15 AM - answered the doorbell to find Amy sporting a plate of brownies, I wish that happened every time I opened my door (they say it's bad luck to "tell" your birthday wish, but I just had to let it be known)
11:45 AM - load up kids in van to go pick up Erik
12:30 PM - pick up Erik and drive to Macaroni Grill
1:30 PM - finish a fabulous lunch and head to the mall to do some shopping
2 PM - shopped
4:30 PM - returned home
Are you really still reading this?
5:45 PM - dropped off kids at Paula's to go out to dinner with Erik
6:30 PM - was pleasantly surprised to find that Erik had invited our friends to have dinner with us. I had the greatest time. The food was OK, but the company was delicious! I had sore cheeks from smiling so much.
9 PM - go pick up kids, get home and put them all to bed
9 something - blogged about it
here is a picture of me enjoying my brownie sundae, my favorite part of the meal
Don't I look so much more mature at 30?

9 comments:

Eva said...

This post should be included in the husband text book.

Eva said...

oh, and happy birthday!

The Earls said...

What a great birthday! Happy, happy birthday you old lady! j/k, you've only got 1 year on me.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday late! Dinner was so much fun...we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sister!

Kindall Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. Thirty is not bad, I will let you know how thirty one is later this month. :)

***LIZ*** said...

Happy belated Birthday! That sounds like a fab-u-lous day. And you look absolutely smashing in this photo! I didn't know 30 looked so good!

CJ said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!30 looks good on ya!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday, Cuz! Hey, if you're 30, that means I'm not anymore! :( Only by about a week, though! ;) Your birthday was decidedly better than mine this year, but that's ok- 30 should be special! ;)