I have noticed some people have contests on their sites where you win something (like a real prize Megan). Not wanting to be on outs with the "in" crowd, I hereby declare a contest.
The rules:
You must enter before May 20, 12:00AM Pacific Time
You must be 18 or older to enter
You must submit your entry in the form of a comment
The prize:
One winner will be chosen by random drawing to receive (one) box of crayons, (one) coloring book to be chosen by me, and (one) Sunday spotlight to appear on my blog.
Good luck!
8 years ago

13 comments:
Ooooooh! Pick me! I never win anything! Yahoo, a contest! I feel like Mr. Bean in Rat Race, "I win I win!"
What is the topic of said comments?
If I win, can I be the one to color with my new crayons and coloring book? Can I be selfish and NOT share with my kids this one time? (I would be more than happy to share with anyone who would color PRETTY and stay in the lines though!)
Only 2 more days until Thievery!
I always enter the contests
Do we get extra points for flatter? You were an awesome Spiderman tonight!
Just because there wasn't a "PHYSICAL" prize doesn't mean there wasn't a prize.
I feel so honored to pledge my eternal love to the blogging genius that is Melissa Masitis. Not only is she beautiful and a fantastic mother, but she has a wicked sense of humor and rapier wit to boot! Choose me, choose me!
Pick me!
I never win contests, but I was caller number 6 at the radio station the other day! They were looking for caller 93. :D
Melissa, because you are one of the funniest people I know, in honor of this contest, I am leaving the dirtiest joke I know.
Q: What did the elephant say to the naked man?
A: How do you breath out of that thing?
Give it to Liz... she had the "funny" and she's pregnant (which usually sucks humor out of my body)! Naked man... Elephant... So funny!
Okay, I challenge Liz's joke, with a joke of my own...a home-made joke by ME!!
Q: If Lehi's son was a giant, what would he say?
A: "NEPHI-fo fum"
(People in our ward may have already heard that one because I share my jokes regularly.)
Post a Comment