CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

Henry's Birthday part 3

It is very fitting that I be posting about his birthday today. He was supposed to be born on May 10th (scheduled c-section for my transverse boy). But no, he would have none of that "scheduled" thing. I went into labor on May 9th, and long story short was all the way in labor, at 10cm and screaming like a mad woman (only because I feared him getting stuck) before they finally gave me my epidural and surgery (there, you get the nice version). Oh lovely memories.
Here is my now big boy whom I adore in footed jammies.
Here is his new big boy bed, aka, a mattress under Sam's loft bed. This was part of his birthday gift, but he has been sleeping in it for a couple of weeks.
He loves his new found freedom (the ability to roam during nap time). And he loves his Sam.


2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Thanks for the fun birthday posts. I love seeing glimpses of you in your children's cute little faces. Love those dimples and pretty smiles.

***LIZ*** said...

Happy Birthday Henry! It looks like his stretched out as long as Michael's did. I haven't even gotten to those photos yet! I love the big boy bed!