Today is a proud day for me.
There is going to be a big party at my house tonight to celebrate. Please bring an appetizer, a salad, a main dish, and a dessert to share.
.
.
P.S. to Shellee,
This is what happens when you comment on my blog and I look through your old posts and I come across your own version of Thievery Thursday. It makes you a perfect target, thanks!


5 comments:
I love Thursdays! Congrats Melissa on your graduation!
I want to come to your granulation party! What can I bring to help with the meal?
Until I met your blog, Thursday just used to be that humdrum day just past the middle of the week where it was well past the energy I still have at the beginning of the week, but it wasn't quite the weekend. Thursdays became even more extinct with the unfortunate end of "Must See TV." Then you entered the scene and gave it new meaning, a new life! Without you, Melissa, Thursdays would be Tedious, Tiresome, and Tame. On the contrary, you make them Tantalizing, Tempting and Thrilling! Long live Thievery Thursday!!
Good job Melissa, finally after 10 years... wow.
You are more than welcome to steal back your own idea! I am glad to provide you with a diploma to share!
Post a Comment