CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

Sunday Spotlight

This is Gina
I have looked through Gina's entire blog in order to spotlight her today. I will share with you some of the things I have learned about this amazing Idahoan.
  1. she LOVES her family
  2. she enjoys cooking and finding new recipes to try
  3. she likes to eat out, favorite is Johnny Carino's
  4. she played volleyball in high school and was really good
  5. she has 2 adorable children
  6. she has a great obsession with the Twilight book series
  7. she does You Tube Tuesday on her blog and I think it is radical
  8. she loves being pampered
  9. she loves pampering others
  10. she is a fan of The Office
  11. and American Idol
  12. she has lost 47 pounds since giving birth in December..."YOU ROCK!"
  13. she is a super fun mom
  14. she enjoys reading
  15. and watching movies
  16. and going to parties
  17. she adores her husband
  18. she is very compassionate
  19. she is humble
  20. she is outgoing
  21. her blog is delightful
  22. from what I see, she is a lovely person who spreads joy to all around her

4 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Wow with a list like that how can you not help liking Gina.

Grandma Turtle said...

I want to meet you, Gina. Where in Idaho are you from? I'm from Ucon.... in between Idaho Falls and Rexburg.

Anonymous said...

I love you sis! That's so cool you won and that you are the spotlight.

gina said...

Thank you Melissa! I'm honored to have been spotlighted. I also received my awesome coloring book and crayons in the mail yesterday. My son keeps trying to take them away from me! To Grandma T, I'm from Idaho Falls. I have many friends from Ucon. Great place to live!