My friend Stacey, who is a new blogger (Hooray!), has three extremely cute girls. We swap watching each others kids pretty often. Her youngest, Marie goes by Rie, so hence my title today. Rie and Henry don't always get along, but on the occasion that they are, I have my camera ready to capture it.
This night I was giving them rides in the laundry basket and they were doing really well at taking turns. After a while they wanted to give each other rides (could also be because I got too tired to push them).

2 comments:
I would like a ride please, that looks like fun!
We used to give each other rides in the big papmpers diaper boxes. We went so far as to tie a rope to the box and then our belt loop so we could pretend we were horses! I have a picture, somewhere.
Post a Comment