CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

I love movies

Watching movies is one of my best hobbies because I am really good at it. If a movie strikes my fancy I want to own it and watch it a lot. I like to eat treats while I watch movies. Popcorn and Junior Mints are my standby. Here is a list of my top ten favorite movies of all time. This list changes with time, but some of these titles will always be on this list.
1. The Wizard of Oz ----- I had to have a picture of the Wicked Witch of the West because she is my favorite character, what would the movie be without her?
2. Pride and Prejudice ----- Has to be A&E, it's the only one for me (hey I rhymed)
3. Singin' In The Rain ----- This scene just completes me.
4. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy ----- Have not read the books, but I love the movies.
5. To Kill a Mockingbird ----- Well done Mr. Peck!
6. Sabrina ----- I think Audrey Hepburn got this character dead on, plus I love when she sings "La Vie En Rose".

7. Rebecca ----- Had to have a Hitchcock on my list, and this one is great, I love the characters and I love the story.

8. The Man Who Knew Too Little ----- This movie gets funnier each time I see it. 9. Return To Me ----- Fun romantic tragedy/comedy
10. Life Is Beautiful ----- Has to be in Italian with subtitles, I don't like dubbing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your list! Did you read "Wicked" about the green witch Elphaba and how her and her sister came to be (along with her sking condition and how her and Galinda were college roomates...seriously). Well, don't read it, cause it sucks! I guess it is on Broadway and I do want to see that, it looks way better!

Anonymous said...

I wrote skiing condition (I know people with this condition, but alas, that is not Elphaba's condition, hers is a skin condition)...

Shellee said...

I have to agree with you on most of those! I loved Life is Beautiful and to watch the dubbed version just doesn't cut it for me, Princepessa. I haven't seen a few of them, so thanks for the recommendation. Colin Firth, what a dream-boat!

***LIZ*** said...

I am highly skilled at this past time as well. And you have given me a few to watch that I have never seen...