Wow, I don't know what to say. 100 posts! I think this calls for another contest (I'm thinking...) I've got it. This is going to be a self portrait contest. It can be a drawing, a photograph, a collage, get creative. To enter you must post your self portrait on your blog and put a comment on my post as your entry. I will give you 1 week, starting.....NOW. Next Wednesday, June 11th, the person will be chosen from your entries.
The winner will receive 100 of something....a surprise 100 of something!

7 comments:
Ok, I am in on the contest, but I haven't posted it yet, I have to think about it for a little while... But count me in, there will be a post by the 11th!
http://sumagoo.blogspot.com/
Your first official entry...I'm so ashamed.
www.runawaystorymagic.blogspot.com
Entry #2... and this time I better win! Just kidding!
I'm in!
Hi Melissa! I'm Gina and Dixie's friend (Gina's sister-in-law) and I want to enter your contest because it sounds like fun! I hope that's ok since I don't even know you! I posted my self portrait... pristinewives.blogspot.com
Alright I am in. you can view mine tomorrow at 4:08 AM. I like the anticipation factor... I think it is gonna work for me
is the deadline really today?! I'm so behind on reading blogs & now I have to be clever on short notice?! I'm definitely no Melissa :).
Post a Comment