I would like to address a problem with certain citizens of the United States. The problem is Posing in Pictures of Strangers or PIPOS. These "PIPOS" will stop at nothing to get their face in the view of the camera, sometimes appearing a half second before the flash. They are lurking behind statues, trees, and even the very robes of the Statue of Liberty. If you don't believe me, just listen to this testimonial:
"My name is Harriet Muddle and I have been a victim of PIPOS. I was travelling in Iowa and I wanted to get a picture of the city to show my dear husband who cannot travel do to his poor health. It wasn't until I got home and had the pictures developed that I found this...
"I don't know how it happened, there was no one standing there when I took the picture."
No one indeed Miss Muddle. It isn't just loners out there doing this either, sometimes they group in hoards and jump out at the last second to ruin your picture:
Just look at them. They think they are so awesome to be photographed by a stranger.
I can't tell you how many times I have tried to get a picture of the temple and ended up with one of these:
PIPOS, the knowledge of you is spreading. Millions of people will read this and they will know...the solution is faster cameras.
Paid for by The Faster Camera Company

4 comments:
Yes! You are officially a comic genius! This was my favorite (and most definitely thought out) Thievery Thursday to date!!!
How are you so funny? I love it when one of my pics gets stolen, I feel so special, thanks!
You need to write for Comedy TV. I would totally watch any show you were involved in! I love your sense of humor.
I love the "paid for by.."! You are hilarious to the minute detail!
Post a Comment