CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

This is so fancy! I love the shoes and the girly girlness.
And that is why my friend Megan got...
2nd place in my contest!
I have always been a sucker for crayon drarings. It was very creative to have her son do this one (though I still suspect it may have been colored by Dixie):
Congratulations Brendon!
Your 100 things will be coming shortly.
And Megan, for 2nd place you will receive 47 things.
Thank you all for playing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes the glory is MINE!!! Wait, did you say Brendon got 100 things (smile) I love your contests, keep em coming!

Amy said...

Way to let Megan down easy! :) Do we get to ever learn what the 100 & 47 items are?

Grandma Turtle said...

I love the artwork, Brendon! Your details are great!

***LIZ*** said...

Nuts! I never got around to posting! COngrats to the winners. Yes please let us know what the items will be so we can all be envious!

gina said...

Yeah for yhe Albiston girls! We're 2 for 2!