Today I am launching my new business:
Melissa's Masking Tape T's or MmTt
Here's how it all started. I was planning a trip to take a tour of the Tew's house and it hit me...I had nothing special to wear. Instantly I thought of putting a fun message on my t-shirt, and almost as instantly masking tape came to mind. So I sat and cut and taped and here was the result:

Sam liked it so well, he asked for one. He said he wanted it to say Ben 10 because that is his favorite cartoon lately. I think it turned out really nice.

These creations are not only
budget friendly, they are right out the best thing to happen to T's since cotton. They are also versatile, you won't be stuck with the same old t-shirt day after day! No more paying
high prices to get a message on your shirt that the "factory" predetermined it to have. I do
custom orders, you just need to supply the t-shirt and what message you want to be applied. I will take your
money and do the rest!
7 comments:
my sister found a similar shirt at walmart once...but it was magnetic with letters on it so you could make different words each day. so for science class in college she would make her shirt say "boring" and such. i want such shirt, especially since it only cost her a few dollars on the clearance rack.
That's one of things I do (print t shirts). Any clever saying you want on a shirt, let me know and I will screen print it for you! Very cute idea with the tape! You are so clever!
We should go into business together: you make shirts, I'll make tutus. We could call it "Melitis"! Nevermind, that sounds like a disease...
Ahhhhhhhhh. No Thievery Thursday today. Are you okay? I hope you aren't sick or something.
that's hilarious...nice "tewer"
ha ha ha.... melissa you KILL ME!!! i giggle every time i sneak in and read your blog! :o) you're a funny little cookie! :o) i just couldn't giggle in silence anymore lol!!! i may have an order in the works lol! :o) have fun at girls camp and in idaho :o)
Okay I want one that says, Melissa is my friend. Thanks again for sitting by me when no one else would. Ha ha... Love your blog.
Post a Comment