CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

The Tew House Tewer

Megan advertised tours of her home a while back, and I was finally able to go. I am also counting this as a "calling on someone" since she didn't know I was coming.
Disclaimer:
Photos were taken by Sam and are not in the correct order.
This is where Megan blogs and stores colorful containers.
This is the front hallway, I asked Sam to capture the lights. Can you believe it, two lights?
This is her family room complete with original art (I sat on that sofa).
This is where Megan cooks, don't be fooled by the fast food cup.
This is her linen/costume closet. The kids were fasinated by this (Sam took 3 photos of it).
This is her daughter's room. Delightful!
This is where Megan goes to get to her garage.
Sam liked her son's giant car bed, and his toys, and he played with them.
The tewer also included complimentary beverages, a snack of gummie worms, and sitting on her couches while enjoying candid conversation.
I highly recommend this tewer, and I give it a rating of 5 stars!
Thank you Megan!

2 comments:

Megan said...

People are going to be lining up now. We'll be so popular it will be hard to hang with my real friends. Thank you for the wonderful visit as well as the gummie worms they were delicious.

Grandma Turtle said...

I love your spelling! It makes me happy to see someone who thinks the same as me! I sure love you, Melissa.