Saturday, our BFF's Jim and Amy allowed us to go to a D-backs game with them. It was fantastic. We were watching the game and talking stats. We were eating peanuts and hot dogs.

Then, I got bored with the game and starting snapping pictures.

As you can see, Amy was way into it.

But not really. Then I looked at this picture after I took it and was all, "Man, my face is HUGE!"

I thought having some bangs would shrink it, and Amy tried to help out by having no bangs. Still big, but not as huge, thanks Amy.

We left after the Braves scored 7 runs in the 6th inning.
6 comments:
So which of your doos do you like the best? BTW, you are looking more and more like your Mom. Lucky You! She's Pretty.
You my friend are so funny. Baseball is so much more fun to play than watch. Sounds like the hubby had a very nice b-day weekend.
Fun times! I think you should cut bangs. You look hot ;)
I'm so honored to appear on your blog, BFF Melissa. But I'm still horrified at that last picture. My face is far too round to be fully revealed. Thanks for hanging out with us on Saturday!
It's just because your face is closer to the camera. I like the bangs though too. And I don't know what your mom looks like, but if you are looking more like her she must be hot!
You too could be TWINS! Next time I want to see more nostril! I can't believe they let the braves score 7 in that inning - LOSERS!
Post a Comment