Going from Blah to Better. I think I am just a hater of Mondays, because Tuesdays always seem so bright and cheerful.
Henry was ill yesterday and he threw up (on me) 3 times (and I only gagged once). He is great today and back to his mischief making self that I love. Perhaps he knew that I was not liking Monday and created that diversion for me. It worked, I forgot all about "wo is me" and took care of my little one. I sure do enjoy being a mother.
Happy Tuesday everyone! Do something spectacular today!
8 years ago

4 comments:
come play with me next Monday, Melissa!
(maybe we could start our FHE packets)
threw up on you 3 TIMES!! you deserve an award!
have you ever seen Office Space? next time you get a case of the Mondays you should watch that. only maybe when the kiddies are napping or something.
I LOVE your sign below about the parking and agree 100% with your "ranting." Here's to a great Wed!
Ok, I was going to try and be funny by asking if you have ever heard about having a puke bowl to prevent 3 times ON you, but that would be mean, and I know it is Henry and he probably would not have made it INTO the bowl anyway. I hope you do have a much better day. You deserve one! Thanks for the book again, and Amy, LOVING it!
Post a Comment