CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

I wish parents would keep a closer eye on their children while shopping at a big name department store. It makes me so angry when I come home, unpack my purchases, and find this:
You know what? I am also going to blame the "checker" at the register for this. I say "checker" in quotes because obviously he wasn't "checking" my things. How a child in a building blocks bucket escaped his notice is beyond me! I am outraged, and I will never shop there again!
The boy is cute though, so I won't stay mad for too long.

7 comments:

jenjen said...

Can I say you are by far one of the most talented people I know. When are you going to start writing for reader's digest? I am just proud to have known you...

Grandma Turtle said...

Nice thiefing!

Kimmie said...

I agree that you should write for Reader's Digest, or be on Saturday Night Live or something!

CJ said...

I hope that you are feeling chipper-er. I think the feeling down comes from still too hot days! P.S. Are you keeping the little boy?

Melissa M. said...

Thanks friends!
Yes charmen, I threw away my receipt, so I have to keep him.

***LIZ*** said...

Do you ever run out of funny/cute ideas? Where do they all come from? And do you come up with them instantaniously or do they come to you through out the day? Just wondering, because I would like to be more clever and am at a loss...

Melissa M. said...

Gosh Liz, you are nice!
I have to stare at a picture for a spell. Then a smidgeon of a idea forms, so I start typing and it all just comes out. Aren't I articulate?