In line for our first ride, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
look, Henry has no idea what's coming, and Sam thinks it's going to be an exciting ride. Too bad there was no after shot of Henry's shocked face and Sam's "that's it?" face.

Giant candy corn photo op

Sam sporting some fine ears

If you take away the rides, the Lego store was Sam's favorite place

That is one tall giraffe

Henry chillin' on the carousel, though it doesn't look like it, he enjoyed it

Since we didn't have a camera when Captain Jack Sparrow smelled Sam's Sprite in search of rum, Sam was a good sport to pose in front of this pirate.
Riding the Mark Twain river boat. That jacket is Henry's new favorite thing to wear.

Kenzie did not like this ride at all. Her horse threatened to buck her right off.
4 comments:
Hey, where is that cool lego store? I was thinking, next time you go, my kids enjoyed Knotts Berry Farm way more than Disney land. Just FYI.
The lego store is in Downtown Disney.
It's going to be a long while before we get back, but thanks for the info.
I love the pictures!
Aidan loved the lego store when we were there, too. Have you guys been to Legoland? That's something we haven't done ever, but I hear kids love it.
those are some terrific photos. I think they captured the whole trip perfectly.
Post a Comment