CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

Introducing...

my new library!
My little town is growing, and with that growth they have built me a brand new library. OK, it's not just for me, but I will be there once a week for the rest of my days, so it's kind of mine. Our old library was about the size of a telephone booth, so this is going to be great! I just have to wait until November 8th for the opening.
Here is the exterior:
working on the inside:
where I will ask important questions:
where my children will quietly find the books they need:
more of that:
Uh, hello? I've got the best library ever! Where else can you check out a book and go for a hot air balloon ride? I am going to be first in line for that!
this is where I will be all summer long to keep cool:
I can't wait!

9 comments:

Mandi said...

I'll see you there! I'm totally excited! The girls and I used to go every other week in our old house and they loved it! Now that they're older, it'll be even better! It looks awesome, these pics make me even more excited!

Mandi said...

I just caught up on your Disney trip and I agree - it is fun with kids but funner with your spouse ALONE. Nate and I went there for our one year anniversary and it was so much fun! You'll have to do that some weekend.

April said...

ooooooh that is so EXCITING!! you could lose your kids in there. for a bit, i mean.

jenjen said...

I feel your excitement. We too are getting a new library!

Amy said...

I think I'm going to become a library-goer. Will you teach me how?!

Megan said...

how did you get all those pictures?

***LIZ*** said...

Wow, fancy!

Anonymous said...

Ya, how did you get those pictures... Let me guess, you were in that "all black" costume you used to wear when you wanted to "borrow" things in college from various stores...

Melissa M. said...

No mystery here, I got the pictures off of their website.