I was recently the victim of a crime. I have been advised that I cannot share any details, because it may jeopardize the investigation.
To that I say, BAH! I can "share" whatever I want, I am the victim here!
My Story by: Me
The day started out like any other day. The sky was blue, the sun was shining, and my alarm clock was beeping. I dressed, took the boy to school, and set about to run some errands. First stop, the post office. I parked where I usually do, in the parking lot. I got out of my vehicle, and as I was approaching the door, a scooter came zipping by from nowhere. The handlebar of the scooter collided with the envelope in my hand causing it to leave my hand and take flight. Not taking my eyes off of the envelope, I leaped into the air and caught it with my teeth. I then quickly turned to see the scooter speeding down the street. I opened my mouth to yell out for an apology and that's when I felt it. My lip was bleeding. I had received a very serious (maybe fatal, the doctor's haven't returned my phone calls to verify that) paper cut from catching that envelope. I immediately went to the police station and reported the crime. After that I went to the hospital to get my wound looked after. Then yesterday they had me come in to the station to look at a line-up. That was hard, because I didn't see the person that hit my envelope. I needed time to think it over, so I secretly took a picture with my phone, and told them that my head wasn't clear and I needed time to think about it.
Here is where you come in. This is the line-up:

7 comments:
I think 4 looks suspicious
I'm thinking two or four because they are both praying. Most likely four. She looks pretty guilty to me. Thank you for my Thursday giggle.
I think you'd better let number 3 out of the lineup RIGHT NOW!! She needs to go to the bathroom.
Number 1. He looks to be holding a very dangerous weapon... almost showing it off...
I loved your limerick my dear. Needed it and loved it.
Melissa - you REALLY should write kids books. With an imagination as sharp as yours, you could make some big bucks!
I think #3. She looks like she is trying to give the "I'm innocent, look how cute I am" stare to the camera. Hmm very suspicious.
Number 1 is a hoodlum! I can tell! (:
Post a Comment