Yesterday, yes, it was Monday, I took the kids out to buy some Halloween costumes. When we came back, I went to let Ella, the dog, in the house. She wasn't outside. She had dug a hole under the gate and was gone. We drove around the neighborhood searching for her, then we came home and made some signs.
Then after hanging up 18 signs, we went home and waited. We got a phone call after an hour, and Ella was just one street over. We went and picked her up, then we drove around and removed all of the signs. The kids were so happy to have their Ella back.
Then, still on Monday, late last night we were victimized by a ruthless mob toting T.P.
Quite frankly, I think it is the weakest T.P. job I've ever seen. That's probably because they did it on a Monday.


6 comments:
my dog has dug under the gte and run off a number of times. Unfortunatley he's never gotten lost.
I'm glad you found your dog!!! That would be nervewracking!
Dang Mondays!
And, yeah, that's a pretty weak TP job. Something to be thankful for, I suppose.
Mondays HAVE to get better for you girl! I'm glad you found your dog though.
Welcome home, Ella. If you decide to dig out again, please be sure to do it on Saturday when Dad's home!
Who in the world t.p.'d your house? I think it means you're popular. And loved. I think you should start looking forward to the variety that Mondays bring into your life :).
Okay, we got t.p. too and so did the clarke's. Clarke's thought it was Brent because we've done it before. I wonder who it is, hmmmm. Big time payback! Ours was weak too, but there's not a lot to put t.p. on around here, pretty weak houses to toilet paper! Glad Ella's back!
Post a Comment