CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

unspectacular quirks

Charmen wants me to share my "unspectacular quirks" with you, so here goes...
1. I put off doctor's visits until they are absolutely necessary. For example, currently, I need an eye exam, a dental check-up, and some blood work done, but there is no emergency, so I wait.
2. If you want to really intimidate me, don't smile back at me.
3. I like to make patterns with m&m's or skittles before I eat them. Usually flowers.
4. I don't open the door for strangers.
5. I talk to myself, out loud, and I respond. This mainly happens when I am cleaning, or driving by myself. (that quirk might be on the verge of spectacular, sorry, no I'm not, yes I am kind of)
6. I like doing dishes at other people's houses, it's way more enjoyable, but it does put off some people.
7. When I am visiting someone, I remodel or redecorate their whole house in my mind just for fun.

5 comments:

CJ said...

I'm with you on the dishes. Just sit back and let me do them! Be grateful and RECEIVE your blessings, doggonit!

gina said...

You can come visit me anytime! Only I won't mind if you do my dishes and you can really redecorate my home!

*I love doing Dixie's dishes... She has cute stuff.

jenjen said...

I redecorate homes all the time too. Let me know what you'd do with mine...

Amy said...

PLEASE tell me how you'd redecorate mine. It's something I always need help with!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I totally know where you got the redecorating talent! Your Mom is good at that, too!