For those of you too scared (or too uninvited (sorry)) to come to my Halloween party, here is the spookiness that you missed:
Can you guess how many candy corn are in that jar?
And a big thanks to Megan for helping me decorate! Without her "artistic eye" the streamers would have been completely asymmetrical.
P.S. Look, I swapped the tree pictures

7 comments:
Fun party! I'm getting some great deals on Halloween decorations for next years party. Oh how I love a good sale. I love the pictures! They look perfect... You know I was totally looking for them too. ;)
Your decorations were awesome! Where did you get your streamer skills?
Ok, that party rocked! It was a lot of fun and that Cake was AMAZING! Your decorations were way cool - Tera loved picking up all the spiders out of the carpet. Thanks for the fun time.
Okay, so who won the guessing game, I need to know how many there were!
nice decorations and what a scary looking cake, love it!
Cute decs, but where's this cake picture?
Ok, oops. I just scrolled down some more and saw the cake. Very cool. Congrats on winning the contest.
Post a Comment