CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Charmen, I just haven't had enough of Halloween!
I hereby declare another costume contest!
And here are the entries,
Vampire/Witch Siamese twins costume:
Pumpkin carving pirate (ask him how he lost that eye):
The YMCA (youthful mummy costume of A):
The Drool Monster:
The bat that wants to be a human boy:
and the winner is....
This Neil Diamond costume:
Nice attention to detail! Congratulations, you won a prize!




5 comments:

Amy said...

I have been waiting all night for your thievery! I'll have to admit that I loved my Neil costume. Didn't I look great?!

gina said...

Oh my goodness Amy... You look just like him. Way to get into the Halloween spirit!

CJ said...

Party on you Halloween fool! I'll just go to Walmart......fa la la la la, la la la la!

Kindall Family said...

Tee hee, my little guy is pretty drooly these days. He is cutting more teeth! I'm tickled he got included in your thieving. Yay!

Mandi said...

I love that witch, she's so darn cute!!!