I just want to ditto Eva's words. You're a winner, Melissa! And I'll let you clean my room and promise it'll stay that way for {at least} two days. If it makes you feel better.
I wish I could sign her cast! She is so cute! Hello to Sam! I wonder if he remembers his old Sunbeam teachers?? We still have the Christmas ornaments he made us. We just hung 'em on our tree. (:
4 comments:
I think of you as a winner even if you don't feel it.
Welcome to my world. However, mine is moving her mess elsewhere. You're still the tippity tops!
I just want to ditto Eva's words. You're a winner, Melissa! And I'll let you clean my room and promise it'll stay that way for {at least} two days. If it makes you feel better.
I wish I could sign her cast! She is so cute! Hello to Sam! I wonder if he remembers his old Sunbeam teachers?? We still have the Christmas ornaments he made us. We just hung 'em on our tree. (:
Post a Comment