- The Christmas Song
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- O Holy Night
- Carol of the Bells
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- White Christmas
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Sleigh Ride
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
- What Child Is This
- I'll Be Home For Christmas
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- Ave Maria
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Silent Night
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Good King Wenceslas

3 comments:
Hey there Melissa,
I love all those songs too. It was so fun to get to know you better at the party. You are super sweet and who knows maybe I'll get over to visit teach you. It itsn't that I mind doing it I just don't like setting up the appointments. I am strange I know. Talk to you later. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
melissa, that is not saving money, that is saving that beautifully sweet friend of yours money. It's probably a good thing because I've seen your work, and she CAN'T AFFORD you!
I hope you are getting something good in return!
Doesn't number 12 make you tear up every time you hear it? I remember you saying that a long time ago.
I like this post! I am gonna have to use the idea, too!
Post a Comment