You go on Google, and you type Melissa needs (but you would type Your Name needs, where "Your Name" is actually your name), and then you share the top 10 answers that come up.
Here is mine:
Melissa Needs
1. to take a break.
2. a very strong, patient adoptive family who will be able to accept that it may take her a long time to come to trust and appreciate them.
3. our urgent prayers!
4. to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead.
5. hydration after the walk.
6. a roof.
7. to find a new agent.
8. lots of guidance.
9. maintenance manuals.
10. to get on board with her new body.
That is crazy, so many of those are true, except #2, and #3, and I don't think I would do #4, and my roof is fine so not #6, #7 is out because my agent is perfect, unless they mean like a secret agent, and that would be totally fantastic! Moving on, I also don't agree with #9 or #10 (new body, Hahahahahahaha!), but the rest of them, wow, right on the spot accuracy! You all should try this, it's freaky!
8 years ago

5 comments:
1. a smack daddy
2. to play by the rules
3. a smack daddy (seriously it said it AGAIN)
4.to give birth in the next week
5. help (heckyes i do)
6. a mortician (EWWW, you can't even make this stuff up!)
7. a cold shower
congrats MM, you came up with a fun and narsassitic game! i'm always in for that (even more than Megan, because I'm more competitve than she is)
What fun that is! Hugs, Bobbi Jo
I loved this. The first I googled was "help drinking". Hm. Then came "to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power." Yep. Then "to get out of the monkeysicle and do some tests on him and what not." ????
Looks like you are the craziest Amy!
This was great, although for me, particular:
Employment, spell check, diabetes (fun times), horse sense, safeguards, a cockapoo, AT&T and water rights.
I love you.
Post a Comment