CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Why I haven't Posted In A While
We have been building a house:
We are moving in tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. I have always wanted to live in a gingerbread house, and pinch me, my dreams have come true!
It took 8 weeks, 68 dozen eggs, 1096 bags of sugar, 754 cups of flour, and 140 dashes of ginger to complete this project. Everything about this house is edible, from the roof down to the front walkway.
People have called us nuts. They have said things like, "When it rains the whole house will fall apart." or "Little children are going to eat it!" and my personal favorite, "It's going to get old and moldy." As if mold has never been a problem in homes before! Ha! Also, to respond to the issue of rain, we are prepared for that, we live in Arizona. The other comment about "little children" eating our home, is quite laughable. Of course we want the little ones to eat our home, because then they will get plump and we will cook them.
Just kidding, we don't care if they are plump or not.

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

The house is so pretty. Hope you are still in our ward! he he Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Kimmie said...

I actually thought you made this, for a minute. I could see you, super mom, making a gingerbread masterpiece. I could also see you cooking children. Just kidding about the last one.

Amy said...

Oh...I'm sending one plump 5-year-old over very soon because he's driving me bonkers!