In search of the perfect Christmas tree, and Debbie Dee was down.
"I'll never find the tree for me, I've searched all over town."
"The first was too skinny, and it's needles were so sharp!"
"The second one was blurry, and was smaller than a harp."
Though the third had many branches and a trunk that was quite fit,Debbie Dee said sadly, "It's too small if one man can lift it."
"Maybe it's something more."
Then she heard a rap tap tappy tapping at her door.
"I heard you were downhearted, that you needed a good tree,
so I chopped this down and brought it straight to you, Debbie."
"A tree like this belongs in the home of one such as you,
let us put it in your den and cover your rugs with pitchy goo!"
"Hooray!" exclaimed our Debbie, "Tis the greatest tree of all!"
She photographed that handsome woodsman, next to the tree so tall.

4 comments:
Your Dad is the cutest man I know! He enjoys life twice as much as anyone else!
I thought that man looked familiar! That is a huge tree, is that in your house? That is awesome!
Who's Debbie?
I LOVE the last picture! It makes me happy. Did the branches come down, I wonder?
Holy crud! I have never seen such a tree...and can only imagine how hard it was to cut, move, put up, etc. Wow!
Post a Comment