- There are only 2 days until Christmas. This means that if you haven't mailed your packages yet, it's TOO LATE for you, you're late, and now they will know it. You can try to make excuses and rush to the post office so that it is at least postmarked before Christmas, but that is the only advice I have for you. I may be smug, but that is only because I mailed my packages well within time for them to be received.
- I am getting my carpets cleaned today. This means that if you visit me tomorrow, my house will smell good and be a wonderful place to be and please take your shoes off or I will just be starring at your feet the whole time you visit, and that may be weird for you.
- I get to go out to eat on Christmas Eve with my friend Jodi and her family. How cool is it that they would invite us to share in their Christmas Eve family tradition? I know, it's SUPER COOL! I like this tradition. When I was a child, my family used to eat out on Christmas Eve, and it was always a good time.
- Sometimes if you are waiting in line, it's fun to start singing a song and see if anyone will join in. I have never tried this, I was just throwing it out there in an attempt to make it happen.
- I sure do enjoy this time of year because I have friends that bring me goodies. How magical is it to open your door and have someone say, "here, eat these goodies that I made." If this happened all year 'round, I would open my door more often.
- Have a Merry Day, and make each day merry and bright!
8 years ago

3 comments:
You have good thoughts, my friend. My thought is that I want my carpets cleaned for Christmas, too.
I love to go out to eat on Christmas Eve, usually for Chinese Food. I love to sing Deck the Halls with Fa-Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra. A little rude, but hey someone's gotta do it. I just do it softly.
Merry Christmas my friend!
I like your thoughts Melissa. I too would do the same if my carpets were just cleaned although instead of staring, I would have my stomach held in to my backbone. I liked this list so much I may just do one of my own one of these days. I have nothing to blog about and apparently no one cares about our Beagles :)
Post a Comment