CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Notice anything about this photo?
Yes, it is a beautiful sunset, but look closer.
Let me give you a hint.
See the date in the bottom right hand corner?
It's the FUTURE!
Today is in fact 12/4/2008.
What can this mean?
I have a few theories:
a) Little microchips inside my camera are playing tricks on me.
b) I was transported one week into the future, and when I was sent back, my mind was erased, but I had snapped this photo to send my past self an important message. What is that message? The sky will be pretty on the 11th, go outside and enjoy the sunset. OR maybe the message is that something very very bad is going to happen on the 11th, so don't go outside or you will be burned up by this very orange thing orbiting over the planet.
I'm leaning toward that last message.
c) My camera has the ability to take pictures of the future. If this theory is true, then I must destroy the camera now. OK, I just destroyed the camera, now we don't have to worry about that whole "changing the future because we know what will happen and it will disrupt the spacetime continuum" issue.
I hope I haven't changed your future by posting this. We may never know what the image is trying to tell us. We can, however, know this:
"The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades."

7 comments:

Krystal said...

Now I feel silly! Really-I couldn't figure out what was wrong with that picture. I guess I am not the most observant person...

{our family pictures were taken in downtown Mesa. Most of them were at the Mesa Arts Center. They have all kinds of fun things there. And there are all kinds of old brick buildings and old wooden doors in that area too. There were so many people getting their pictures taken there. I guess that is the place to be. Who knew...}

Amy said...

I'M SO HAPPY that your thievery has returned, Melissa. I stalk your blog on Thursdays, don't you know?? That IS one tricky camera. Too funny.

Leilani said...

I can't wait to see the sunset in real time next week!!!

lmbrady said...

Now quit it! I'm going to have to adjust that date thing.
That was pretty funny! Wouldn't it be more funny if the 11th really did look like that. Then what? Man, I can hardly wait till Dec. 11, 2008.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Beautiful picture! I was going to pick B because it made the most since to me. He He Glad you found me and my blog. I had found yours a while back but I have been stalking you. I didn't want to comment and then have you say what in the world is she commenting to me for. I love your blog it is so fun! I really enjoy blogging and reading blogs. It lets me be me.
Hugs, Bobbi jo

Shellee said...

Nice Picture! Way to future warp!

Anyway, they had a buy 5 and get $5 off, plus coupons, and a $10 off $50 purchase (I had two and the total came to $112 before coupons so I could use them both). Then there were coupons attached to items for other items that I was buying. Oh, and E-coupons linked to my card. Pretty cool when you figure it out.

Kimmie said...

How did your camera do that!? I too have missed your Thursdays. My hubby has also! He looks with me (: