The Harry Carry Bakery
So, a new bakery opened in my neighborhood, and as you know, I am a big fan of bakeries. I decided to order my son's birthday cake. Little did I know that the owner had a crush on my son as you can see from this:
Come to think of it, my son's name isn't Rob!
Wait a minute, there is no new bakery in my neighborhood!
Who are these "Harry Carry Bakery" people?
It was some good cake, and the price was really reasonable.
I will definitely go back.

4 comments:
Did I miss Miss Summer??? This post was funny!
Personally, I loved "Rob is my soulmateS" a little more.
Isn't Kimmie great?!?
I like the yellow and green frosting best. It reminds me that Spring is just around the corner. Hooray! Enough already of salted roads and vehicles and ice on the sidewalks.
Where DO you get these pictures! So funny.
Post a Comment