CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

A Sunday

It consists of Erik gone to church meetings all morning.
Me getting myself and the little ones ready, fed, ready again, and fed again.
Going to church, where I wrestle with Henry on a church bench, and make loving kissy faces at Erik sitting up front (which always makes him smile).
Then I teach Sunday School to the youth (which I love, but sometimes I am really frazzled after my wrestling matches and I stutter and slur and drool.)
Then after church is over, I go home and wait for this:
I love it when he is making phone calls, it's HOT!
Makes the whole day worth it.
I love my MAN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is seriously so cute! Adorable even. I could just kiss you!

Amy said...

Your eyes are gorgeous, Melissa! Now I'll have to watch for those secret exchanges between you & your man during sacrament meeting...

Mandi said...

I was thinking the same thing as Amy -- your eyes look fabulous! So sweet, but I'm sure you think he's HOT doing just about anything because, after all, he's your man.

Kindall Family said...

I bet Erik just loves being on your blog! He's a good sport and a very lucky guy! Tell him his glasses make him look all grown up. (Insert goofy grin here.) Miss you!

Grandma Turtle said...

Who took the pictures of you and Erik? Sam? You guys make such a cute couple. :) Which calling does your Hubby have? Our kids developed some fun things to do when their Dad was on the stand during meetings.... they competed to see who could be first to make Dad smile. If he burst out laughing, we got to make dessert when we got home, to celebrate. Now that he is Ward Clerk again, and the kids are all grown, I still cross my eyes at him when he comes around to count everyone. And, it still works!