CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Date Night

So Erik took me on a date a couple of Fridays ago. We decided it would be fun to paint some pottery because we did this quite often when we were first married, and haven't been in 9 years.
We choose a chip/dip bowl. Mainly because we like chips and dip. Also because we are so awesome.
Erik painted it and I added some words.
OK, check this out, because of the way I wrote dip in lowercase, I was all, "hey it says dip when it's upside down!" See (this is the bowl flipped over):
Kind of makes me sad, the way it sits there all empty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have a mug I painted with you guys when you were engaged! Fun times!

Susan said...

It's not right for it to stand so empty and neglected.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Should I bring you over some chips and dip?
That is really pretty. Love the colors you used. How fun!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Amy said...

you're so clever.

Grandma Turtle said...

Love your chip/dip platter! We lived in a house once that had a gutter nearby and they had placed a sign right in front of our house that said 'DIP.' Oh, how I hated thinking that everyone thought a dip lived there!

Diana said...

No way! That is so cool! You're like the coolest person I know during this moment! :D