CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

A Contest

OK, I got this from Stacey's blog, and she had a rule at the bottom that I had to post this to win something. I took the rule off of mine and I will not make you hold a contest on your own blog to win. Here it is:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done this year.
4- You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
I am feeling very happy today, because I just won a homemade lasagna from Shellee, CAN'T WAIT, but I will wait patiently nonetheless. I also am going to win something from Stacey because I commented 1st on her post. I am a winner! I want you to feel this good feeling too, so be in the top five or you will just feel lousy.

10 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Oh pick me, I hope it is something you paint, you are so artistic!

April said...

yeah yeah yeah
only i hope it's something small
tiny house and all, you know
;)

Leilani said...

Yeah - I'm #3 - who says wasting time on the computer doesn't pay!!

Grandma Turtle said...

This sounds so fun!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

You will never be guilty of boredom! How lucky your kids are--how lucky you are!!

Rhonda said...

You're right. I DO feel lousy...

Kimmie said...

I never win anything, and I would especially like to win something you make, since it will be sure to be entertaining! I would've been the first to look and comment, but I have pink eye, and I couldn't see until I got eye drops.
You are beautiful!

gina said...

dang... that would have been fun. Ps- I'm no longer private.

lmbrady said...

I'm pleading with you to switch the order of the winners. How about the last to reply is the winner. Wouldn't that be more exciting anyway?

Jodi said...

I agree with Leslie! She can be runner up! (sorry Leslie!)